Todd Lyons grabbed a keyboard and wrote:

> David Guntner wanted us to know:
>
>>Now, when running k3b to try to burn some tracks or whatever, when I
>> start
>>the program, I first get a pop-up window saying that it can't find a file
>>called /nonemntcdrom2, which I click on OK to get rid of.  When going
>> into
>
> Known issue with k3b.  You must disable supermount.

Ah.  In the back of my head, I *was* wondering if maybe this was a
supermount thing.

BTW, in /etc/fstab, should I leave the entry for the burner as ro, or
should I change it to rw (since technically, it *is* a writable device)?

> k3b is not very good as far as I'm concerned.  gcombust does everything
> I want and more.

Thanks for the suggestion.  I'll remove k3b and install gcombust and see
how it goes.  Does gcombust also have a problem with supermount, or does
it know how to play nicely?

          --Dave