On Saturday 06 Sep 2003 5:12 pm, Eric Huff wrote:
> > OK - I'm in failsafe, logged in as root.  I have XFdrake showing
> > a menu in text mode on screen.  I can move around the menu, but I
> > can't change anything.  What am I missing?
>
> Here is how it works for me:
>
> up down arrow moves in the menu
Yes

> tab moves between menu and quit and do
yes

> enter pushes a quit or do button
yes

But how do you tell it that it's wrong and needs to try again?

It has the display card entry wrong.  I need to either get harddrake
to run again, or find the config file that holds the info.  I know
that there is a file somewhere that can be deleted so that it makes a
new one, although if it still finds the old info from somewhere in
the 9.0 install it won't help.

Anne

Anne
--