Patricia Fraser wrote:

Hi Charlie,

I love it when a plan comes together, don't you?

It's one of the best things about being a Mandrake user. Stuff quite often doesn't Just Work, but it always seems to Work In The End<TM>!

Thanks for the kindness of letting the list know it's fixed. <g>

No probs. I'm going to put something up on the Wiki about it - a bit later (gotta do house things).

I think that Bill was right, and there's no cable; I'm now mooching around looking at other apps to see whether pointing them at the right device helps at all. I guess the digital-read capability is the important bit missing from kscd. Shame, because I like using it.

And thanks for the links!

8-)

Actually, the missing cable is the important bit missing! Glad it's working for you now.

Joeb