On Tuesday September 9 2003 01:34 pm, H.J.Bathoorn wrote:
> From NL it should be at your adress on Thursday or Friday at the
> most.
>
> OOps, withdrawing that: I dloaded RC1.
> Sticking head in toilet and flushing..
>
> Good luck,
> HarM

  There's been a sh!+load of updates since RC2. Just update RC1,
probly easier than re-getting RC2.

urpmi.update -a -f --wget && urpmi --wget --no-verify-rpm
--auto-select -v,  on the main mirrors.

  At least they didn't play bittorrent games this time. Best way to
turn broadband into a 14,4K dialup connection IMO.