*** H.J.Bathoorn H.J.Bathoorn Wed, 10 Sep 2003 08:26:09 +0200 :

> On Wednesday 10 September 2003 07:16, Wolfgang Bornath wrote:
> > I'm just d'ling CD1+2 from the NL mirror which Thorsten reported to
> > be ok (nluug).
>
> My personal experience is that the surfnet one is more reliable but
> that might have changed in time.

I chose nluug because Thorsten reported it as a good source. But both
connections timed out at the same time during my coffee break. :(

Good thing is that the ncftp download resumed at the breakpoint and it's
almost done now (running at 177,2kB/s now). But I haven't found out how
I can resume a download with Mozilla.

> > going to have a big breakfast in my favourite café, read the morning
> > paper and say Hallo to a new day!
>
> Ha! I remember doing that when we studied/lived in Berlin. That was
> nice...can't do that over here in NL.

I thought you have cafés in NL, too? And morning papers?

wobo
--
"... and anyway, html can't carry a virus." (Aug 2001, Usenet)
GnuPG Public Key on http://www.wolf-b.de/misc