*** Thorsten von Plotho-Kettner Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:32:29 +0200 :

> I took my Mozilla and downloaded from a server in the Netherlands [1],
> did a fine job.

Seems to be the server then. I may have picked the 2 servers which have
broken ISOs as James pointed out.

I just came back from breakfast and both downloads from nluug.nl timed
out at the same time! Can't be my side of the connection because mail
download worked as before.

I restarted ncftp and it immediately resumed download at the point it
timed out. How can I do that with Mozilla?

wobo
--
"... and anyway, html can't carry a virus." (Aug 2001, Usenet)
GnuPG Public Key on http://www.wolf-b.de/misc