it may be that like me you have installed some package via cooker that might
have required a later openssh? i found i had 3.6.1p2-4 and therefore
3.6.1p2-1.1 was seen as not an upgrade, i'm hopefull that there will a
further cooker package with the needed patch becasue when i went to uninstall
openssh and then insatll the upgrade i had problems, but you should try that
too since my problems are hopefully local to me

bascule

--
"A man could go far, knowing his rights like you do," said Granny.
"But right now he should go home."