On Fri Sep 19, 2003 at 11:20:30AM -0700, James Sparenberg wrote:

> > > Left to me, I think, and I'll do it today.  I haven't checked the
> > > page yet, but if it's not there I'll also put in about temporarily
> > > stopping mail without unsubscribing.
> > >
> > Done
> >
> > Anne
>
> Anne looks good.  Vincent,  Who would be the one who could possibly make
> a link from the sympa signup page to this page.  Won't do us any good if
> no one reads it.  Better yet, would be if it could get put into the
> welcome letter every gets when they subscribe.

Almost didn't catch this one... (if you need my attention on something,
please put my name in the subject or something so that when I'm scanning I
can pick it out easier).

I'm cc'ing this to Gael...he's the one in charge of the web pages, so he'd
be the one to add a link.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/