> Would a link to one of the many copies of RFC 1855 such as this
> one be relevant here? It could be quoted as a more thorough
> authority.
>
> HTML
> http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html#3
>
> Plain Text
> http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html

Yeah, good idea.

It's is detailed enough that i would put it toward the bottom. Many
newbies would see that and run away, but it's a great reference.
Also it shows that we aren't just making this stuff up...

If it's your 1st twiki, adding a link will show you how easy
twikiing is.  The 1st thing is register, then go to the ettiquette
page and click edit at the bottom.

I'll keep this email in case you don't get to it...

eric
--
Mandrake HowTo's & More:          http://twiki.mdklinuxfaq.org