On Fri, 19 Sep 2003, rikona wrote:

> They looked OK, so I sent it. It was done with a quick and dirty script
> I wrote. Apparently the script was a bit too dirty. :-) This email
> implements the same result with a different script. Is this better?
> (They again look OK here.)

Sorry about the blank reply, I hit the wrong key ... <embarrased grimace>

Well, it's an improvement, as at least the address is now correct. The
placing of the name in the To: header, overriding what the OP had there,
is still a bit disconcerting though (notice how it was picked up by Pine
for use in the reply - because the address is the same as appears in the
argued that I'm just a curmudgeon as regards this sort of thing. :)

--
Bill Mullen   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   MA, USA   RLU #270075   MDK 8.1 & 9.0
"Listen, here's the thing. If you can't spot the sucker in your first