Subject: arrrgghhh
Date: Monday 22 Sep 2003 9:25 pm
From: philip <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am using Gnome as my desktop.
The program says I do not own it, so I found file manager super user
mode..It did not ask me for my root password, and I can find nothing
 in the directory about gtcam or ownership, it dose however open my
 home folder. Any tips. I will be here a while longer hours I think.
 Its ok my wife is out lol. so no worries about divorce lol.

Registered Linux User No.293302