James Sparenberg wrote:

On Sat, 2003-09-27 at 16:17, lorne wrote:

On Saturday 27 September 2003 02:41 pm, J.C. Woods wrote:

<snip>

Nothing better than a "vi cheatsheet"! It just so happens I have such a
page running on my apache server. It has all the shortcuts outlined in
brevity. All are welcome to download......

http://www.trismegistus.net/vi_cheatsheets.htm

Absolutely and thanks!

Any complaints if I copy it and put up a mirror in the TWiki?

James

None that I have, James. You might want to check the twiki site. Some few years ago (my but the time does hurl by on this happy mandrake list), I think the original author of the twiki site, if it is the same one, put up a link to my page. Maybe it could be done better this time, and then again, maybe the crack pipe is firmly intrenched in hand. Feel free to do whatever you think would help but keep in mind it is 1 meg pipe (dsl).

drjung

--
J. Craig Woods
UNIX Network/System Engineer