On Sun Sep 28, 2003 at 04:52:43PM -0700, James Sparenberg wrote:

>    I preparation for the coming of 9.2, is the proposed Anthill bug
> tracking system going to be available/used?  Since there are so many
> (self included) who've been asking for this I'd like to possibly hold
> some fingers to the fire so to speak to possibly recruit some help if
> you need it, in order to make it work.

I was going to wait until this week to mention it (when I hopefully get the
rest of the translations done and can roll out anthill 0.2.4) but...

http://bugs.mandrakelinux.com/

9.2 has a tool called drakbug that will help assist in reporting bugs by
giving system information (optional) to bug reports so, as long as you have
an anthill account, you can create the report text on your desktop.

This is part of the reason I've been so busy in the last 2 weeks.. doing
some frantic bug squishing in the Anthill code to make it ready.

=)

Enjoy!

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/