On Tue Sep 30, 2003 at 08:22:34PM -0700, James Sparenberg wrote:

> > > Arrghhh! Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
> > >
> > > I was so deeply wading through the muds of some mailing lists that I
> > > totally neglected some important tasks.
> > >
> > > You gonna have the German one this week.
> >
> > Thanks, wobo.  I didn't want to press you guys, but I appreciate you getting
> > that done.  =)
>
> Vincent,
>
>     Do you need Korean?  I might be able to get help from my wife and/or
> her friends if things are too Geeky.

Absolutely!  The more the merrier.  Currently I have finished translations
in russian, finnish, polish, and dutch.  The incomplete translations are
french, italian, spanish, and chinese.  I'd love if some folks could step
forward and help finish those four languages (since it's kind of akward that
they're a mix of that language and english).  Beyond that, the more
translations, the better.  I will refuse none (other than perhaps klingon!)

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/