On Tue Sep 30, 2003 at 11:43:13PM -0500, Vox wrote:

> > Absolutely!  The more the merrier.  Currently I have finished translations
> > in russian, finnish, polish, and dutch.  The incomplete translations are
> > french, italian, spanish, and chinese.  I'd love if some folks could step
> > forward and help finish those four languages (since it's kind of akward that
> > they're a mix of that language and english).  Beyond that, the more
>
>   I can help with the spanish, if somebody tells me what's missing
>   from that translation...I hate reading tech stuff in spanish, it
>   usually makes no sense <chuckle> :) But I'll help translate.

See my reply to James regarding grabbing from CVS.  For you, grab
anthill-0.2/html/backend/language/es/LC_MESSAGES/Anthill.po and then just
fill in the blanks.  =)  Thanks, Vox!

> > translations, the better.  I will refuse none (other than perhaps
> > klingon!)
>
>   Come on! klingon translations are important! :)

Not to me... =)  I'd rather have one in elvish if possible.

(I am *so* not into star trek)

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/