Hey Mark,
Well, I've got one of those fold up keyboards that I love using.
I REALLY enjoy sitting on the ferry on my way home from work and
typing email or whatever and being able to edit text and save it
to my smart media card which resides in my memplug on the visor
and holds plenty of data.  If you have an idea and want to type it
out, why not use VI?  No, I wouldn't want to sit and do graffiti
using VI, that would be nuts... the whole point is being able use
key combinations, etc.  I just thought it seemed to be a natural
thing to have on a geek tool like a pda :)

mike

--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                      (o_

"Fear knocked, faith answered, no one was there..."