[snip]

> Or, rather,
> some nice
> "geek" apps for PalmOS.

=)

> I use my Palm more for note taking, the calendar, and address
> book.. working
> on word docs on it is a definite bonus.  But I want to take that a
> step
> further.  =)  I know there is a ssh for palmos (would have to hunt
> thru my
> bookmarks to find it), so I was hoping there would be more of that
> kind of
> thing.
>
> Ah well, maybe someone smarter than me can port vi to palmos... =)

See, we're on the same page here - c'mon 'someone', get to portin' =)

Seriously though, it seems we have similar problems; cost too much
for the ones that do what you want.  By the time you outfit one to
do the things you want, you're about $100 shy of a brand new
laptop.  I did check out that ssh client for Palm though, I didn't
have much luck with it.

Take care!
mike

--