On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 09:10:52 +0100 Anne Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> In the last couple of days I have suddenly found that I am seeing lots
> of replies for which the original post never arrived - one of them my
> own.  I had not been having that problem previously - at least not
> for ages.  Is anyone else experiencing new problems of missing posts?
>
> Anne

I'm in direct contact with Charles Duval @ Mdk...  from a trace this
morning, I'm suspecting another site in Paris may be corrupting DNS for
one of their list servers...  This is looking like it may the source of
all the delivery failures I'm seeing here.