Anne Wilson wrote:
In the last couple of days I have suddenly found that I am seeing lots of replies for which the original post never arrived - one of them my own. I had not been having that problem previously - at least not for ages. Is anyone else experiencing new problems of missing posts?

Anne

I don't understand why they don't switch from Sympa to mailman. I never have any weirdness like this going on with the lists I admin using Mailman. I did, however have weirdness with MajorDomo ( what a PITA ) and getting Sympa to run and behave itself was far more trouble then its worth. IMHO

--
Mark

"If necessity is the mother of invention, then who's the father?"
Linux User Since 1996