Pierre Fortin wrote:

> I'm in direct contact with Charles Duval @ Mdk...  from a trace this
> morning, I'm suspecting another site in Paris may be corrupting DNS for
> one of their list servers...  This is looking like it may the source of
> all the delivery failures I'm seeing here.

I replied to the "And next ?" thread relatively early Sunday, and
neither my post nor any in reply to it ever as yet has showed up here.
--
"...[B]e quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry...."
                                                James 1:19 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/