On Sat, Oct 04, 2003 at 10:14:55AM +0000, Dick Gevers wrote:
> Would you please be so kind to fix your Reply-to setting ? As it is now it
> sends a reply only to you; not to the list. Thanks!

As the list archives don't seem to work[0], please allow me one question:
*Why* does this list have a Reply-To, anyway? To me, a Reply-To set to
the list always seemed a rather stupid idea, as it makes the default to
reply to the list - and accidentally replying to the list when it
isn't intended is a lot more embarrassing than accidentally just
sending something to a single person instead of the list. In the
latter case I just resend it, in the former case I won't be able to
retract the mail... Also, good mail programs have "list-reply"
functions, anyway - so what's the added functionality?

Thanks for enlightening me,

Thomas

[0] on archives.mandrakelinux.com, I get "Can not connect to search
    daemon" - are there other archives?
                Thomas Ribbrock    http://www.ribbrock.org