On Mon, 06 Oct 2003 15:49:02 -0700, James Sparenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

I don't get the mail from the sender ... I get it from the list. The
reply to isn't "set" it's exactly as it should be ... from the sender. Which in this case is the list server. Not you or any other
individual.

on the gnucash list, reply-to's go to the poster. PIA. The list gets quite a few "don't reply to me personally - reply to the list!" posts. Much better when reply-to goes to the list IMO - like every other list I'm subscribed to works!

my day-late .02

phil