I would like to get opinions from those possesing linux compatible notebooks
without any driver problem. Further I would like to ask those possessing
intel centrino based notebooks their usability in linux for wireless
connection. Mine will be general purpose using productivity apps and also
video and audio playing from cds and dvds in addition to internet oriented
jobs.
--
L.V.Gandhi
203, Soundaryalahari Apartments, Lawsons Bay colony, Visakhapatnam, 530017