On Tuesday 14 October 2003 09:53 pm, L.V.Gandhi graced me with:
> On Tuesday 14 Oct 2003 7:19 pm, Turgut Kalfaoglu wrote:
> > I have good luck with Thinkpad R40 and Mandrake 9.1. I did
> > upgrade its kernel to the latest, and DRI. -turgut
>
> can you give some more info on cpu, chipset, video system?

I have MDK 9.1 running on a Dell Inspiron 4000 (circa 2000), Celeron
600 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 20 Gig HD, ESS Maestro Sound, Actiontec Mini PCI
56K Modem, XGA screen. I have ReiserFS for a file system (except for
/boot) and it seems to work well for me.

Paul