On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:38:50 -0700
James Sparenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Go to the club and get your bittorrents running.  Mainly because right
> now I think I'm dang near the only one on the torrent *grin*.... I need
> some speed!!!

I'm not a member, but there are **tons** of complaints on
www.madrakeusers.org
that everyone it downloading awfully slow.

Since I did the urpmi update to 9.2 a month ago, I'll just wait until all
the mirrors are not slashdotted!  ;-)

Tim

--
I often read this forum on my Zaurus handheld, please use plain text!
 _