On Wednesday 15 October 2003 11:25 pm, Joeb wrote:
> Evidently, the 9.2 ISOs don't contain the kernel-sources.  They exist
> on the 9.2 tree on the ftp sites, but not on the CDs I DLd.  Is it
> just my CDs or were the ISOs bad (again).  I can DL the sources, but
> it would have been nice if they were included!  Does anyone know of
> any other files missing from the ISOs that are in the tree?

I downloaded the PowerPack iso's and it is on CD3 of that set.  There is
actually a lot of stuff in main that is not on the 3 cd's.  It just
won't all fit on 3 cd's.  But if you set up a 9.2 mirror as a urpmi
source, any package you want installed will be automatically downloaded
and installed.
--
/g

"Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a book, inside
a dog it's too dark to read" -Groucho Marx