On Sat, 2003-10-11 at 21:29, Carroll Grigsby wrote:

> Tim:
> Good for you. And good for the guy who runs your local Home Depot. He seems to
> understand that every dollar spent at a competitive store is a buck that he
> won't get. But the root cause -- the idiot webmaster -- still remains. Now
> that you and the store manager are buddy-buddy, is there any chance of
> learning either the e-mail or snail mail address of whoever it is that has
> custody of the idiot? I'd be interesting in laying a few lines on him.
> -- cmg

No snail-mail but here is info from their "Contact Us" page:

Web site support
1-800-430-3376

  Customer Care
1-800-553-3199

I find it interesting that it does not work for you as they are using
Java and JSP.

Good Luck!
--
Like the dinosaur, Windows on the desktop is destined to
become extinct...

Chuck Stuettgen [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cfs-tech.homelinux.net