Good morning,
Iīve got another msec question.  I was working on a different
computer  on my lan and hadnīt put itīs id in my hosts file on my
server yet.  I was lazy and didnīt feel like getting on a system
which had access (for ssh that is) so I was trying different toys
to see which had access.  I couldnīt get on user accounts using
ftp, or ssh, etc, but then I tried telnet and got right in.  I
though, īhmm, thatīs odd...ī
Iīm also able to get in using my domain name - which Iīm not able
to do using ssh.  Iīm confused; why can I telnet get right in but
ssh is blocked?  I know the obvious answer - remove telnet from
the server - but I would like more information about this before
removing the symptom.

Thanks

--
Michael Holt