I hope so.

-----Original Message-----
From: Franki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 9:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [expert] Red Hat ends free product line

Lawson, Jim wrote:

> What does this mean for the future of Mandrake?
> I know that Mandrake is based on red hat's rpm's..

No,

That used to be the case..

nowdays mandrake rolls its own RPM's and has for some time now...

I imagine this is good news for mandrake as there will be a ton of
redhat users looking around for a new distro...

rgds

Franki

--
Please sign our petition to encourage notebook manufacturers to offer
video card upgrades just like desktops.

For free scripts, online webmaster tools, HTML, XHTML, Perl & PHP
tutorials and stuff, visit:
http://htmlfixit.com, Free web developer resources.