Hey all,
Sorry for the long post, but I'm confused here.  I've been using
squirrelmail for several months now, but I wanted to switch to a local
mail client.  Squirrelmail really is local because my postfix email
server is behind the firewall along with my host machines.  I want to
use the webmail when I'm outside the firewall and
Evolution/Pine/Outlook/whatever when I'm inside.  Anyway, I've gotten a
couple of returned emails since I've started using evolution saying that
the destination server refused the email.  I don't have any way of
testing their systems to see why it's being rejected so I just tried
sending a couple messages to an external test account on yahoo and then
comparing the headers.  The following are two sets of headers; the first
is from squirrelmail where I was logged on remotely to webmail but from
the same side of the firewall.  The second is from evolution, also on
the same side of the firewall.