On Wed, 2003-11-12 at 13:10, Jason Williams wrote:

> I dont see anything in your headers that would warrant them being malicious
> or spam.
> The only real thing I can see is that when you logged in remotely, its
> showing the verizon connection that was initiated.

Is this a bad thing?  This is just saying where I logged in from, no?
My router does NAT loopback, so I just log onto my webpage using my
domain name and then hit the webmail page and log in.  I assumed that
this is what is being added here.

> There are no other messages regarding why it was blocked? No bounce backs?

connect to
qxssmtp2.qualxserv.com[65.246.197.34]: server refused mail service

I didn't save any others.  It's only been a few, but since I just tried
using a different system, everything is suspect.

> What version of postfix are you running?

postfix-1.1.11-4mdk / Mandrake 9.0

--
Michael Holt
Snohomish, WA                       (o_