> I have had the same thing at times. There was a thread on newbie
> awhile back.  There was talk of it being fam related, and also just
> reiser doing it's job.
>
> See if you can find it in the archives: i posted the ?, stephen kuhn
> and others had some thoughts.

I found the thread, and it states that it is reiser that checks its
journalfiles, but I have a hard time to belive that, when I notice
that it stop in runlevel 3. That would then mean that I don't have
journaling when I don't have a GUI. I think it's Kde related, but I give
up.

> In the end i decided nt to worry about it...

well, it doesn't worry me, it's just annoying :)

Thanks for trying. I'll keep an eye on your harddrive - top - thread,
it would be nice to have a utility like that.
/Björn