I discovered Factor about a month ago and am trying very much to fall
 in love with it. As usual at the very beginning of a new relationship,
 I'm rather confused. Loved Forth in 1989, so I have a faint memory of
 stack-based programming. Still everything in Factor is new, promising,
 and utterly strange. Enough story, you guys love beginners questions,
 so here it goes:

 I managed to paint a nice square on the screen:

 : display ( -- )
 blue gl-color
 { 30 30 } { 100 100 } gl-fill-rect
 ;

 : test-window ( -- )
 [
    [ display ] <slate>
    { 600 600 } over set-slate-dim
    "Test" open-window
 ] with-ui ;

 MAIN: test-window.

 How do I get it to move? I had a look at the timers, confusion.

 Second question: Is there a possibility to disable the alt-5 shortcut?
 I'm on a german mac, that is the [ . Rather inconvenient.

 Ben

 --
 Ben Schlingelhof
 benseins.de