While we're talking about what perfect looks like, I would have benefited
more from actual examples.  At some point we have to step up to the plate,
and I've had that on my list as something I could contribute.  But I'm
having too much fun programming my new factor project!  Make factor less
interesting, and I'll have more time to help fix it.  :)

On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM, Balazs Toth <balazs...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> about ..a I have found a quite good explanation in this article:
> http://factorcode.org/littledan/dls.pdf
>
> 2.1.3 Stack effects
>
> Cheers,
> Balazs
>
> On Nov 12, 2010, at 7:36 PM, Jeff C. Britton wrote:
>
> > Adding to these suggestions, I find the language reference with respect
> > to the syntax of stack effect comments a bit too terse.
> >
> > I don't understand what ..a represents.
> > I have seen ( title/attributes -- ), and don't know if the / has
> > meaning.
> > I have seen ( seq -- seq') and  don't know what the ' represents.
> >
> > --Jeff B.

Jim
"I'm for extending the working Medicare program for our seniors all the way
back to contraception, so Americans can concentrate on living their lives
without fear of changing a job, going bankrupt from deductibles or fighting
HMO bureaucracy."