On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 8:01 PM, Shaping
<shap...@charter.net> wrote
                > Chris, I like your document, even though it is out of
date.

                Just to be clear the handbook.pdf is Slava's document.

Yes, sorry, I should have looked... I need to get on with some actual
Factor-related reading... I'm trying to read/scan too much too fast.

The Factor-based OpenGL, EBNF, and webserver/HTML/CSS are my main focus
areas now, and should remain so for a long time.

                I think I just
                generated it from the original source. I did produce this
one which is
                a collection of my blog posts:

                http://www.bluishcoder.co.nz/factor-articles.pdf

I like the blogs, but I waste time asking about old stuff I don't yet know
is old.  (I see the old dates on the blog, but don't know whether the code
in the blogs has changed without digging around in the Listener.)  This
situation makes me hesitate to read more of them, though I see that they are
generally valuable.  How much work is involved in updating all of your blog
material to the latest clean branch, and keeping it that way?

Shaping