Hi Naveen,

If you look in help.stylesheet, there are styles used for various parts of
the help system.  You can see font-family and font-sizes that are used.  If
you want to increase them, you can use this word (paste into your listener,
or update to the latest factor master branch):

```
USING: assocs io.styles help.stylesheet kernel math namespaces sequences ;
: adjust-help-font-size ( delta -- )
    [
        font-size
        {
            default-span-style title-style heading-style
            subsection-style snippet-style code-char-style
        }
    ] dip '[ get-global [ _ + ] change-at ] with each ;
```

Then, just call it with something like "2 adjust-help-size" to make the
fonts all 2 points larger.

If you want to change them directly you can modify the code in
help.stylesheet, or place something like the following in your .factor-rc
file:

```
USING: assocs help.stylesheet io.styles ;
24 font-size default-span-style get-global set-at
36 font-size title-style get-global set-at
30 font-size heading-style get-global set-at
18 font-size subsection-style get-global set-at
16 font-size snippet-style get-global set-at
16 font-size code-char-style get-global set-at
```

Those sizes are larger, but not really consistent so play around with them
until it looks and feels right. If you need this to work differently, just
let us know.

Best,
John.