Leonard P <leonard14...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some interesting questions come to mind.
> What features does Factor have that RetroForth does not?

I used to play with RetroForth. It's fun. But it's nothing like
Factor... They're worlds apart. Factor doesn't simply have more
features; it's just a different language that's happens to be in the
same general family of languages.

> Have been fascinated with stack languages since discovering them a year ago.

Same here (except it was ... hmm ... 15 years? Wow).

Have you read www.concatenative.org? There's a lot to see. There's
also a discussion list for talking about the general type of languages
(so you can reasonably ask to compare those two languages there) at
tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/concatenative/.

>  - Leonard

-Wm