Hello,

You could certainly wrap the CreateThread function and call it from
factor. See the windows.kernel32 vocab for how wrapping Windows system
functions are done. On the VM:s level, threads are started with the
start_thread() function which is defined in vm/os-windows.cpp. Oh, and
didn't we discuss this issue last year?
https://sourceforge.net/p/factor/mailman/message/34507872/

> Hello again!
>
>   To fix https://github.com/factor/factor/issues/1573 I need to know one
> thing: can I start a native thread (WinAPI CreateThread) within the
> Factor.exe process with Factor code running in it? If so, how do I do it?
>
>   If not, I'll have to implement it in VM's C++ code.

>  Александр

mvh/best regards Björn Lindqvist