> on 3/22/05 10:10 AM, Peter Sutphen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> > I got a call too. I haven't called back yet.
> > -Peter
> > --- Patrick Gillam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> I bet I won't get one. I've been getting flak lately about my "negative
> website" (this one).

I guess I wont get one either. Being anon. Being non-existant. Being
no one.

"Hello, is anon there"

   "No one here. What can no one do for you?"

"No not no one, I want anon?"

   "Anon is no one"

"Then you are anon?"

   "This is no one."

"Well, whatever. The new raja wants to know if no one wants to teach
full time, in or out?"

   "No one not in or out"

"Listen to me no one, this is serious. No one stop your kidding around!"

   "No one not kidding"

"What? "

   "No one can teach full time"

"Thats a really  negative perspective"

  "No one is not negative or positive"

"Are you on drugs?"

   "No one is not on drugs"

"Well, I am sure the raja does NOT want no one to teach full time".

   "No one teach in no time"

"What? No. No one don't start teaching right away, or ever."

   "No one teach nowhere in no time. No one is happy. No one will DO it"

"You are an idiot, and nothing"

   "Yes, no one is nothing, no one is idiot"

"No, no one is not an idiot. No one is an idiot!!"

   "Yes, I know, no one is an idiot."

   "No one will teach in not time. Where should no one go to start? "

"I'm hanging up on no one"

   "No one is happy"