From: Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 9:11 AM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Rudra Joe- language request

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "easyone200" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "easyone200"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > if we were a little more
> > > fucking uptight.
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Kenny H" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Who said anything about a classroom? Not everyone has to curse to be
> > realistic; many nice funny happy fine good wonderful people who are
> > quite real don't curse or at least don't constantly curse. Being
> > realistic doesn't mean you have to curse in every single
> > written/spoken conversation.
> > So there!
> > Ken
>  So you are now the arbiter of good taste and content. I think there
might be an opening
> for you at the FCC these days. Perhaps you should burn books on the
weekend maybe as a
> hobby to start with, then full time. Go back and read Fahrenheit
451. Are you blind as to
> what is going on in this country in respect to free speech and media
control by a few
> companies?
+++++  This is interesting- (living thru the sixties) Is that relevant?
       I lived thru the sixties,the fifties, the forties and some of
the thirties so what?
       Most of RJ's posts , although I didn't see it at first,show
some brilliance but, I would observe that any diamond could use a
little polish on occaision.

Hey, as long as it’s cool to ask others to control their words here, I’d like to participate:

I would like to ask Vaj to clean up his language a tad. FWIW Vaj, if you could limit your frequent use of Indian/Hindu/Vedic/Eastern/TMO terms somewhat that would be great. I mean of course I know what they all mean and I use them daily myself with family, friends, etc. (a-hem) but other less intelligent people don't appreciate them cause they don’t know their definitions. AND there is no way to know in advance if they will be included. I mean your posts have enough Eastern wisdom to them that you don't need to add the intimidating lingo. If you can handle it, I mean, come on man, you could use a little less polish.

-Mark