--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
"tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Akasha 108 writes:
> Rick initiated Peter, who proclaims jivanmukti has arrived. Does Rick
> gain GREAT merit for that? But Rick also initiated Haiglin, hmmm,
> mixed bag of karma for that ?
>
> Tom T:
> He also gave me my intro and got me addicted. So, can we all say. It's
> all his fault Tom makes outlandish claims.
>
> Tom

Well, that explains it. Rick clearly messed up his into lecture bad.

And prolly gave Peter the wrong mantra, which has desroyed Peter's
brain so bad now that he is so delusional, he thinks he doesn't exist.

And Haiglin is off doing .... well need i say more.

Rick appears to be at the root of so many problems today: FFL, Tom,
Peter, Haiglin, Chopra. And he likes Alison Krauss music. Clearly he
is deranged and a threat to society.

:)