> on 3/25/05 10:56 AM, akasha_108 at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com,
> > "tomandcindytraynoratfairfieldlis"
> > <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Akasha 108 writes:
> >> Rick initiated Peter, who proclaims jivanmukti has arrived. Does
Rick
> >> gain GREAT merit for that? But Rick also initiated Haiglin, hmmm,
> >> mixed bag of karma for that ?
> >>
> >> Tom T:
> >> He also gave me my intro and got me addicted. So, can we all
say. It's
> >> all his fault Tom makes outlandish claims.
> >>
> >> Tom
> >
> > Well, that explains it. Rick clearly messed up his into lecture
bad.

> > And prolly gave Peter the wrong mantra, which has desroyed Peter's
> > brain so bad now that he is so delusional, he thinks he doesn't
exist.

> > And Haiglin is off doing .... well need i say more.
> >
> > Rick appears to be at the root of so many problems today: FFL,
Tom,
> > Peter, Haiglin, Chopra. And he likes Alison Krauss music. Clearly
he
> > is deranged and a threat to society.

> Rick left years ago and an alien walk-in took over. Bwahaahaa!

There is some question at what point the alien walk-in took over,
since Rick was clever enough to use heroin in the two weeks before he
was initiated, rationalizing this as something easily metabolized,
and therefore not breaking the advice not to use illicit drugs for
two weeks before initiation into TM.