On Mar 26, 2005, at 6:53 PM, off_world_beings wrote:

Your mind is tuned to not find it.

My mind might be, but my search engine isn't, and it didn't find anything to support your claim either. And it won't, not until Malnak v Yogi is overturned. I wouldn't hold my breath on thiat one.

Ever heard of CBS? (I guess no-one has since you say I am the only
one who knows that TM is LEGAL to teach in Public Schools. OR
PERHAPS YOU SHOULD STOP RELYING ON INTERNET BLOGS FOR YOUR NEWS !!!)

http://cbs2chicago.com/health/local_story_071005948.html
"""Three schools nationwide already offer the relaxation technique
to students, including a private school in Iowa and a public charter
school in Michigan <(and one in Baltimore)>.
Students at the Nataki Talibah Schoolhouse in Detroit are part of a
University of Michigan study to see if meditation really makes a
difference in their daily lives.

The first is a private school, the second a charter school, both of which are very different from public schools and both of which allow religious study.

<x-tad-bigger>"the charter school does not have to follow the same rules/regs (with the exception of standardized testing) as a public school does. Charter Schools are basically "private/independent public schools" usually operated by a group of concerned parents, or groups of concerned individuals. Charter schools receive their funding from the school district/government and because of this, there can only be a maximum of 35 hours of religious study (the basics) taught to kids per year."

http://www.poconocommuter.com/bboard/display_message.asp?mid=850</x-tad-bigger>