--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "L B Shriver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
snip

> > By whining that if this company plan does not work: Oh man, we will
> > become even greater whiners than we were before.?
>
> ########
>
> If you were to approach a real business on the basis you are
suggesting, then real
> businessmen would question your judgment. If one has examined the
track record of a
> company and concluded that (according to universally accepted
principles of business) the
> track record was not good, then one should not be considered a
"whiner" for stating the
> obvious.

'real' businessmen? :-)

They wouldn't even take the time to state what you think is the
obvious - they'd just move on.

Time is money.

'universally accepted principles of business' :-)

Do you think there is world of 'universal agreement' out there on the
prospects of planned business..?

What Universe do you live in?

> ########
> >
> > Full of excitement but with caution?
> >
> > Here's a suggestion: take 2-6 months of one's regular job to give it a
> > try - whilst ensuring there's enough change on the account to pay the
> > bills for the selected trial period.
> >
> > If it works - excellent!
> >
> > If not, go back to what one did before.
>
> ########
>
> Quite a few of us here have performed the experiment you suggest
(perhaps with more
> excitement than caution)..

Good for you! I am sure the World is a better place for it.

Why spoil this by being whiner..?

After all - the Prize in the TMO is not $$$ but Enlightenment.