Maybe somebody should remind Bevan that the sale of a million copies
of a book would bring in some revenue for the TMO? And of course, the
gold-edged edition could be sold to TMers for $1000/book...

----Obviously noone ever pointed out the obvious.

----I saw videos of MMY talking about "deep within the heart of Vishnu lies Shiva..." so the knowledge isn't some big deal, I dare someone to make it useful in an empirical manner besides being just for pundits.  The later chapters on the nature of God is what MMY prolly did with all his peeps for all those years.  Not some big deal. Liberation, that's a big deal. Don't remember that one.