1. How one who is U.C can not be realistic?

Because of personality, a dreamer and unrealistic personality will not become realistic and sensible through consciousness and physiological functioning. They will be very 'normal' but we all know what that means now.  Basically nothing. But basically a sense of good humor and health.

As said, a demon who is in unity will be a very effective demon. One might say, but isn't someone in unity really deserving of unity through good deeds and so on. I say no, that a person in unity is merely someone who made the connection, and nothing more. Being in unity doesn't make soup out of soap.

Moreover, liberation is causeless or it will have a beginning and end.  One is already liberated, but merely caught in the sheet and too lazy to struggle to get out of bed. Liberation takes one by force or it doesn't.

A big problem in enlightenment is not acting from the POV of the Absolute with it's opulent nature of wisdom and compassion, but again falling into the energetic realm of thought and karma which is the realm of the Devas. the Devas fight wars constantly so to act on behalf of a Deva is to throw away the human condition with it's divinity which transcends all.  Too many yajnas make one crazy. Too much association with Devas makes one very dualistic. One needs always to remember the source course and goal as being of the one flavor of the Absolute, and not get caught up. MMY got caught up. It's obvious, as obvious as spoiled agar. Undoing the effects of karmic overreaching is the act of the wise, not rebuilding the entire world.

2. On what basis one who has fragmented reality decide if something
is "realistic"?

On the basis of sheer fact of existance as already being unity regardless of anything.  You're in unity whether you like it or not, or realize it or not. And upon realization, one still has to put out the garbage on thursday because it will stink by friday. One who is in unity realizes that all are in unity and that as there is one unity so also everyone is important, as important as one's own mother.

3. Where is my darn coffee?

Make it and wake up!

4. How can gurus act like total dipshits.

Lack of wisdom and integrity, or knowledge.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "rudra_joe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...>
wrote:
> The obvious conclusion is that MMY is a dreamer, but not very
realiztic.

What's
>   wrong with this picture?
>
>   What's the obvious conclusion here?
>

>   On Apr 11, 2005, at 11:36 PM, anonymousff wrote:
>
>   >
>   > Written by a friend of mine about a year ago after he had
dinner with
>   > Dr. Mahapatra
>   >
>   > --------
>   >
>   > He says he was M's personal physician from about 87 to 91. His
English
>   > was a bit hard to understand so I'll do my best to relay some
of the
>   > interesting things he said.
>   >
>   > After 91, (I'm not sure of exact dates) M had him as one of the
people
>   > in charge of a group of 6000 boys (M calls them pundits...). At
some
>   > point M's family told M that they didn't like what was going on
with
>   > the big group (I don't have any details) and M dismantled the
whole
>   > thing sending all the boys home to all the families
consternation.
>   > Maha Patra was in the dog house after that, which sounded like
about
>   > 95 or 96. He said it was very uncomfortable dealing with all
the boys
>   > families during that time.
>   >
>   > Patra said in 87 he was called to M's side in Noida, India and
M was
>   > rolling on the ground, screaming with the pain. He had
pancreitis
>   > (sorry for spelling). Patra put him on a pain killer and a
sedative. M
>   > eventually went to England for 6 months or so for treatment for
this.
>   > M is diabetic and his family has a history of diabetes. I
wonder if
>   > his high sugar intake had anything to do with it? When in
England
>   > everything was kept very secret. When some reporters heard he
was at a
>   > particular hotel, they would rapidly disappear to another
location.
>   > During that time M had his heart attack. I didn't get much of
the
>   > details. M didn't have heart surgery but he did have
angeoplasty at a
> [...]
relatives to
>   > see if someone was trying to poison them. He says M's family
members
>   > are not all good people or ethical people and that they have
undue
>   > influence on M's decisions. He had not heard any stories of M
with
>   > women.
>   >
>   > Patra said he spoke with Deepak, his friend, who told him that
all the
>   > problems started one time when Deepak had to leave M and M
wanted him
>   > to not go. Deepak told M that he had speaking engagements for
>   > thousands of people all set up and he had to go. M said he
heard that
>   > Deepak was promoting Deepak and not M. Deepak said he always
promoted
>   > M. M continued to be more negative and suspicious and things
broke
>   > down from there. Patra says when anyone gets too popular in the
>   > movement or has too much of a following M cans them.
>   >
>   > Patra said when they had the clinic for the very seriously ill
at
>   > Noida that M would promise them all healing. With severe cases
the
>   > Vaijyas would tell M that they could only do so much. Patra was
>   > trained as an Oncologist and saw people he knew would die. M
would
>   > promise them healing, then they would die. M would send out his
people
>   > to collect the huge bills from the bereaved families after the
people
>   > had died. He said he found that very upsetting.
>   >
>   > Patra said when he first started seeing M, M wanted him to work
for
>   > the movement. He told Patra to not go back to hospitals
anymore. Patra
>   > was about to get married and go into practice, but because of
what M
>   > said he didn't. M told him the movement would support him and
have a
>   > bank account he could draw on. He was to have 2 cooks an 2
>   > secretaries. None of that materialized and he was given no
money. Now
>   > he is in the US, can't pass the medical exams which he could
have
>   > passed many years ago, and he is taking business courses. He
does
>   > yagyas full time for Ralph Taylor, and has a group of 60 boys
in India
>   > doing yagyas for Ralph.
>

>   To subscribe, send a message to:
>   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   Or go to:
>   and click 'Join This Group!'

>     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.