I certainly do.  I've taught around 2500 people TM over the years,
including around 300 children under age 10.  The walking technique
was almost always really fun to teach and the checking of it was
always very fulfilling.

Simplicity is what counts for a child.  All the intellectual stuff
is for adults who are so complicated that simplicity has become
incomprehensible.  Unless a child is really damaged, they haven't
forgotten how to let go, and they have no preconceptions as to
what inner Silence should feel like.