I have a 5 foot dancing Ganesh in our house - kids think it's pretty cool.
But we don't do elaborate pujas to it - just a simple Jai Ganesh song every
morning to greet the day in a thankful way.  Kids just ignore that part of
it.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "benjaminccollins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>