> Anyway, this is a great event benjamincollins! To be able to bring
> another soul along the speedy path to enlightenment is a blessed
> event IMO.

I'm not so sure I'm sharing anyone's enlightenment just yet, nor
benjamincollins nor his daughters, the opposite might have a
valid case here.

By bringing all these idols into his house it looks to me
that benjamin collins is going astray from the pure path.

There is no need to adopt any Hindu idol-worshipping-rituals;
the opposite is truth. Guru Dev and MMY stated that the pure
knowledge is lost and what left are only empty rituals.
It could be the case that our friend is doing both
the pure practice and rituals at the same time, however the 'path'
don't state worshipping Guru Dev nor any image of him or
Ganesha idol etc as necessary.
The danger is that along the way one starts to lose the purity side
of the teaching and just stays with the rituals, hence losing the
purity of the knowledge.
Brahman, G-D, infinity has no shape or form and rituals are just
golden cage of samsara at the best case.

I think our friend need to check where his focus and attention goes.

respectfully.