--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, anonymousff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

snip

By bringing all these idols into his house it looks to me
> that benjamin collins is going astray from the pure path.

snip

> There is no need to adopt any Hindu idol-worshipping-rituals;
> the opposite is truth. Guru Dev and MMY stated that the pure
> knowledge is lost and what left are only empty rituals.

snip

I think our friend need to check where his focus and attention goes.

Anon,  I guess you are qualified to be the final arbitor on such
matters.  Of course we are in no position to make any judgements on
your frame of reference since no one knows who you are.  But, there
is no uncertainty that you feel the opinion rendered is the final
word regarding spiritual development.

lurk